BEAUTY THROUGH BALANCE

It’s just a feeling that crashes over me, not drowning nor painful, but rather cleansing and gentle, yet asking for more. Wanting me to change, to take a step into the unknown, or just immerse my being into a new horizon. I can feel by body become attached to a force and I must seek grounding. My body is at utter purity and I feel humble within my skin, for next time I connect with myself I shall be drawn to new experiences, attracted to the dynamics of my true being. This sense of balance has an energy field pulling me near. Read your body and reach for what it asks for, whether it be company in a gorgeous café or complete silence in a forest. Don’t forget about this balance, for it helps you achieve and embark on each new day with an open soul and a humble heart. Make the most of what you are and never lose touch of what your body desires; this is self-therapy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTION

SUNSETS

WAKE UP